Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions oversee the relationship between SPK Pharma Ltd trading as Menschem.co.uk and you, the patient.
‘You’ and ‘Your’ refer to yourselves as the patient and customer.
‘Us’, ‘we’ and ‘our’ refer to ‘Menschem.co.uk’ and is ran by SPK Pharma Ltd.
We are required to display logos on every page (see below) indicating that we are registered with the GPhC.
SPK Pharma Ltd’s GPhC premises registration is 9011908
SPK Pharma Ltd’s Superintendent Pharmacist is Mr Shailen Karia, Reg No.: 2078740
We regularly ensure that all pharmacists that provide any service for SPK Pharma Ltd are registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council and have the correct annotations to their registration for the service they provide.
We are an online pharmacy registered with the MHRA and GPhC to sell medicines and services to you through our website ‘menschem.co.uk’. Medicines are dispatched from our registered pharmacy premises. Prescriptions are issued by one of our specially trained prescribing pharmacists. Your online consultation will be reviewed by them to ensure the medication requested is suitable for you. If appropriate the medication will be dispensed and posted out to you discreetly by Royal Mail Signed for delivery.
You pay what you see! At Menschem.co.uk we do not have any hidden costs such as prescription charges or postage charges.
Price comparisons are done on a like for like basis. When comparing we have added any additional costs, if any, from our competitors.
If you are purchasing a generic treatment from our website we cannot guarantee which particular generic it will be supplier. We use a range of pharmaceutical wholesalers who supply different generic treatments. If you prefer a particular generic (i.e manufactured by Teva or Accord) please specify in the ‘Customer Notes’ section when placing an order. If you order a branded item we will supply the brand purchased.
Expiry of Medication
Where possible we do try to provide a long expiry (normally 12 months or above) however all pharmacies are expected to provide a minimum of 6 months expiry on medicinal products. If we can only source medication with a lower expiry than 6 months we will contact you prior to despatching the order.
Voucher codes are applied to the value of the order, and are subject to our general Terms and Conditions. The voucher code must be entered in to the ‘Coupon Code’ box on the basket page and the ‘Apply Coupon’ button pressed for the discount to be applied and deducted from the order value. Discounts cannot be combined and only one voucher code can be applied to any order. Minimum spends may apply for the use of voucher codes. Offers can be amended or withdrawn at any time.
Refer a Friend
By ticking the option that you would consider referring a friend for a PayPal incentive, we will pass your details on to ReferralCandy to manage the referral. They will send you an email after placing your order with a link to pass to your friends. Once the referee has made a purchase we will pay the PayPal incentive within 30 days via ReferralCandy. They will send you an email requesting your PayPal account details to complete the transaction.
Informing your GP
We highly recommend you allow us to inform your GP yourself about any treatments you have initiated with us. This is for your own benefit, as once you start a treatment, they are able to ensure any medicines they may prescribe after you have started a treatment with us will not interfere or interact with each other. If you ask us to inform your GP, please ensure that you provide us with the correct GP information otherwise we will not be able to contact them.
Customer Age Verification
As a registered pharmacy we are obliged to check our customers/patients identification. We use LexisNexis, a credit search company to verify your address and age to ensure we are sending the medication to the correct person. Your credit rating will not be affected by this search. If we are unable to identify you we may ask you to scan and send photographic evidence such as a driving licence or passport so we can verify your identity. If we are posting your item to a different location to you home, you must still use your home address as your registered address to enable us to carry out an identity check. If you fail an ID check we may ask for photo ID to be scanned and sent to us. If we cannot verify who you are, you will be refunded the cost of your treatment. Where false identification has been used to defraud our checks we may deduct £5 from the refund amount to cover the cost of enhanced ID checks.
We can only accept orders for yourself. We do not accept orders for medicines If you are ordering on behalf of someone else.
We only accept payments via our website through Opayo (formerly SagePay). We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express credit/debit cards.
If you do repeat an order rather than filling out the medical questionnaire again, you are confirming that since your last order; there has not been any changes to your health, you have not started any new medication and you are not under investigation for any health conditions that have not yet been diagnosed. If there has been any changes to your health or you have started any new medication you must fill out a new medical questionairre.
Refunds and Returns
If for any reason our prescriber is unable to prescribe you the medication we will refund you the full amount within 3-5 working days of receiving the order.
We are unable to cancel or give refunds for any orders that have been despatched.
For safety reasons we do not accept the return of medications.
If you believe there has been a mistake in your order (for example; medication which you did not order, incorrect quantity or strength) please contact us immediately and we will try to rectify the matter.
We will generally dispatch orders within one to two working days. They will be sent to you by Royal Mail Tracked 24. In most cases items will be delivered the next working day however as the service is not guaranteed it may take upto 3 working days for delivery once despatched. Please ensure that someone is there to receive the order.
We prefer to post medicines to your registered address, however if you would like us to post them to an alternative address, please indicate this on the order. You will have to provide a home address for us to carry out an ID check.
We try our hardest to ensure medicines are prescribed, dispensed and delivered safely to yourself. We do not take any responsibility for clinical negligence where the patient/customer has been dishonest in answering clinical questionnaires for the treatment they require. We urge you to be as honest as possible. We do not have access to your NHS medical record as the NHS refuses to share your data with private healthcare providers. We will not be held liable for clinical negligence if you have withheld information about your health from our clinicians.
You may see some claims on our marketing material such as Google Ads, Bing, Facebook, Newspaper, TV or Radio. Please find clarification of claims below;
-ED treatments from 90p Per Tab (or similar) – The price is based on Sildenafil 50mg (Non Prescription) in a quantity of £64 and it is purchased with a 10% Voucher code such as MEN10 or TV10. Prescription treatments maybe cheaper however the MHRA prohibits the advertising of prescription only treatments.
-UK’s Highest Rated Online Men’s Pharmacy (or similar) – This is based on Trustpilot ratings. Menschem was rated 4.9/5 and was the highest rated amongst our competitors. Full details of this can be requested by emailing [email protected]
Terms and Conditions of Use
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and SPK Pharma Ltd Trading as Menschem.co.uk, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by SPK Pharma Ltd Trading as Menschem.co.uk and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to SPK Pharma Ltd Trading as Menschem.co.uk and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
We will only send you marketing emails/communications when if you have consented for us to do so.
We will contact you by phone or email if we require further information for us to process and order. We will also send you emails informing you of the orders receipt, despatch and invoice. We may also email you if we change our terms and conditions or make changes to the service we offer.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of SPK Pharma Ltd Trading as Menschem.co.uk, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
a. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of SPK Pharma Ltd Trading as Menschem.co.uk.
4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of
5. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
6. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
7. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
8. You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension
of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Links to other websites
9. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of SPK Pharma Ltd Trading as Menschem.co.uk or that of our affiliates.
10. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
11. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
13. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that SPK Pharma Ltd Trading as Menschem.co.uk makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. SPK Pharma Ltd Trading as Menschem.co.uk is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
14. Whilst SPK Pharma Ltd Trading as Menschem.co.uk uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
15. SPK Pharma Ltd Trading as Menschem.co.uk accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
16. SPK Pharma Ltd Trading as Menschem.co.uk reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
17. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
18. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
19. To the maximum extent permitted by law, SPK Pharma Ltd Trading as Menschem.co.uk accepts no liability for any of the following:
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
20. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
21. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
23. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
24. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
25. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
26. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
SPK Pharma Ltd Trading as Menschem.co.uk details
27. SPK Pharma Ltd Trading as Menschem.co.uk is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 11211157 whose registered address is 29 Badminton Road, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE4 7RQ and it operates the Website www.menschem.co.uk. The registered VAT number is 296 2684 55. The pharmacy is registered at FF 19 High View Close, Leicester, LE4 9LJ.
You can contact SPK Pharma Ltd Trading as Menschem.co.uk by email on [email protected].